Roth Capital Upgrades Tonix Pharma (TNXP) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Scott Henry upgraded Tonix Pharma (NASDAQ: TNXP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.00.
The analyst comments "The key takeaways, in our opinion, include 1) TNXP is attempting its third shot at the PTSD indication with the "RECOVERY" trial, 2) enrollment adjustments give the trial a reasonable shot at success, 3) the cash runway could get the company to the key PTSD data readout in 1H20, and 4) the stock looks interesting using only a ~20% chance at approval."
Shares of Tonix Pharma closed at $2.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) PT Lowered to JPY5,000 at JPMorgan
- Appen Ltd. (APX:AU) (APPEF) PT Lowered to AUD2.60 at JPMorgan
- Sumitomo Osaka Cement Co Ltd (5232:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!