Roth Capital Upgrades QuickLogic (QUIK) to Buy
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar gains on safety flows after China data, yuan eases on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Seju Desilva upgraded QuickLogic (NASDAQ: QUIK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $8.00 (from $7.00).
The analyst comments "We believe QUIK rpresents a differentiated investment opportunity in sensor processing and licensing capability. QUIK reported softer than expected results impacted by COVID-related pushouts. Nonetheless, we believe upcoming catalysts across product and licensing opportunity position the company for potential model upside based on multiple CY21 growth catalysts. We raise our price target from $7.00 to $8.00 and upgrade to Buy."
Shares of QuickLogic closed at $6.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Neutral Following Mgmt Meeting
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Terran Orbital Corp. (LLAP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Downgrades Charter Communications (CHTR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!