Roth Capital Starts Willdan Group (WLDN) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital initiates coverage on Willdan Group (NASDAQ: WLDN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $39.00.
Analyst Craig Irwin expects energy efficiency tailwinds to boost profit growth. The analyst expects 10% or more LT organic growth to be lifted by roughly 10% from acquisitions as the company leverages CF to diversify.
Shares of Willdan Group closed at $28.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL:IN) PT Raised to INR95 at Citi
- Unicharm Corporation (8113:JP) (UNICY) PT Raised to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Pegatron Corp. (4938:TT) PT Lowered to NT$68 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!