Roth Capital Starts PLBY Group, Inc. (PLBY) at Buy
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst George Kelly initiates coverage on PLBY Group, Inc. (NYSE: PLBY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of PLBY Group, Inc., owner of the iconic brand Playboy. The company’s just-completed go-public process, in partnership with Mountain Crest Acquisition Corp., is another important step as it transitions from its legacy magazine into a more integrated product/distribution/license business. We see much growth ahead. And with a compelling valuation, we believe investors would be wise to take a peek!"
Shares of PLBY Group, Inc. closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts Gatos Silver (GATO) at Outperformer
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!