Roth Capital Starts Novan (NOVN) at Buy
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Crude oil prices steady near multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Jonathan Aschoff initiates coverage on Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.00.
The analyst comments "Clinical-stage Novan is engaged in discovering, developing, and ultimately commercializing novel, proprietary formulations of drugs containing nitric oxide (NO) as their active pharmaceutical ingredient. NOVN has drug development programs in dermatology, infectious disease, companion animal health, men’s and women’s health, and gastroenterology. We believe NOVN is on track to report Phase 3 results for key drug SB206 in molluscum contagiosum (MC) in 2Q21, and although our investment thesis rests entirely on this imminent event, we believe existing data predict success."
Shares of Novan closed at $1.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Outperform
- Micron Technology (MU) Downgraded to Sell at Lynx Equity Strategies, PT $100
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$930 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!