Roth Capital Starts Novan (NOVN) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Jonathan Aschoff initiates coverage on Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $3.00.
The analyst comments "Clinical-stage Novan is engaged in discovering, developing, and ultimately commercializing novel, proprietary formulations of drugs containing nitric oxide (NO) as their active pharmaceutical ingredient. NOVN has drug development programs in dermatology, infectious disease, companion animal health, men’s and women’s health, and gastroenterology. We believe NOVN is on track to report Phase 3 results for key drug SB206 in molluscum contagiosum (MC) in 2Q21, and although our investment thesis rests entirely on this imminent event, we believe existing data predict success."
Shares of Novan closed at $1.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novan (NOVN) Prices $40 Million Public Offering of Common Stock at $11/sh
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
- Link REIT (823:HK) (LKREF) PT Raised to HK$88 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!