Roth Capital Starts Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) at Buy
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin initiates coverage on Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.50.
The analyst comments "Luxfer is a specialty materials company with around 20% of revenue from gas cylinders for alt fuels vehicles and automotive pollution catalysts. Mgmt is approaching the tail end of a business transformation plan with an optimized product portfolio, lower frictional costs and a leaner manufacturing footprint. Completed restructuring actions should drive improved earnings power in 2021 in a post COVID-19 environment."
Shares of Luxfer Holdings PLC closed at $13.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inovalon Holdings (INOV) Takeover 'Very Possible' - BTIG
- Cavco Industries (CVCO) PT Raised to $280 as Craig-Hallum Sees the Commodore Deal as a Slam Dunk
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:IN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR365 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!