Roth Capital Starts Luxfer Holdings PLC (LXFR) at Buy
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin initiates coverage on Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE: LXFR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.50.
The analyst comments "Luxfer is a specialty materials company with around 20% of revenue from gas cylinders for alt fuels vehicles and automotive pollution catalysts. Mgmt is approaching the tail end of a business transformation plan with an optimized product portfolio, lower frictional costs and a leaner manufacturing footprint. Completed restructuring actions should drive improved earnings power in 2021 in a post COVID-19 environment."
Shares of Luxfer Holdings PLC closed at $13.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Clorox (CLX) at Sell
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Estee Lauder (EL) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Magna Int'l (MGA) to Buy on Attractive Valuation, 'Enabler of New Market Entrants'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!