Roth Capital Starts Carriage Services (CSV) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst George Kelly initiates coverage on Carriage Services (NYSE: CSV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $48.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage of Carriage Services with a Buy rating and $48 price target. CSV, which operates a network of funeral homes and cemeteries, is simply too cheap given the company’s robust growth platform, predictable financial model and cash flow, and favorable industry dynamics. Longer-term, we see a pathway to $80."
Shares of Carriage Services closed at $37.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR10.60 at Societe Generale
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$157.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!