Roth Capital Starts Calyxt Inc. (CLXT) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Brian White initiates coverage on Calyxt Inc. (NASDAQ: CLXT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "The first major catalyst for the shares should be the completion of the installation of the BioFactoryTM by the end of the fourth quarter. The next major milestones should be scaling up the production of Betanin in the BioFactoryTM to the 100 liter level. Our industry contacts indicated that projects that scale to 100 liters ultimately scale to industrial scale. We believe this proof-of-concept production at the BioFactoryTM will drive significant commercial partnership interest, which leads us to our next expected catalyst, the signing of a bio production agreement with an end market customer."
Shares of Calyxt Inc. closed at $3.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR780 at Goldman Sachs
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$50.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!