Roth Capital Starts Agrify Corp. (AGFY) at Neutral
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Scott Fortune initiates coverage on Agrify Corp. (NASDAQ: AGFY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
The analyst comments "AGFY is a leading fully integrated indoor cultivation solution for the rapidly growing cannabis industry. Its turnkey vertical farming units and proprietary SaaS offering allows modular, scalable, and stackable operating efficiencies to produce high-quality cannabis in indoor cultivation environments. We believe a robust backlog and pipeline should lead to stair-step revenue growth and strong balance sheet drives favorable risk/reward value opportunity for a differentiated cannabis ancillary provider."
Shares of Agrify Corp. closed at $12.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts MAG Silver (MAG) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Facebook (FB) at Neutral
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!