Roth Capital Resumes Panbella Therapeutics (PBLA) at Buy, PT $10
- Wall St climbs as inflation data boosts softer Fed policy hopes
- Trump criminally charged in New York, a first for a US ex-president
- EPS recession is coming; Citi upgrades US equities, Tech to Overweight
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in March
- Micron (MU) drops as China launches cybersecurity review of its products
Get Alerts PBLA Hot Sheet
2 Buy, 0 Hold, 0 Sell
Rating Trend: Up
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 8 | Down: 7 | New: 17
Join SI Premium – FREE
Roth Capital analyst Jonathan Aschoff initiates coverage on Panbella Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PBLA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
The analyst comments "We resume coverage of PBLA with a Buy rating and $10 target price. Given PBLA's 2Q22 acquisition of CPP, it now has several opportunities to create value over the next year, in addition to its original primary value driver of 1Q24 interim Phase 3 results with SBP-101 in first-line metastatic PDA. Flynpovi is in Phase 3 for colon cancer risk prevention (1H23 futility look) and Phase 3 in FAP starts in 2H23, a design informed by a prior Phase 3."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Panbella Therapeutics click here. For more ratings news on Panbella Therapeutics click here.
Shares of Panbella Therapeutics closed at $1.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stephens Starts 10X Genomics (TXG) at Overweight
- Shenzhou International Group Holdings Ltd (2313:HK) (SZHIF) PT Lowered to HK$95 at Credit Suisse
- Yunnan Botanee Bio-Technology Group Co Ltd (300957:CH) PT Lowered to RMB155.10 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!