Roth Capital Downgrades Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Zegbeth Jallah downgraded Kodiak Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: KOD) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $155.00.
The analyst comments "At the virtual Angiogenesis meeting, Kodiak presented one-year results from the single-arm Phase 1b/2a study evaluating KSI-301's potential for extended treatment durability in wAMD, DME and RVO patients. As expected, KSI-301, an intravitreally delivered long-acting anti-VEGF antibody biopolymer conjugate, showed impressive one-year durability, which bodes well for ongoing pivotal head-to-head studies with Eylea. Accordingly, we are increasing our PT to $155, but lowering our rating from Buy to Neutral since this upside has already been priced into the stock."
Shares of Kodiak Sciences Inc. closed at $145.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Champion Iron Ltd. (CIA:CN) (CHPRF) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Canaccord Genuity
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!