Rosenblatt Starts Walt Disney (DIS) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Barton Crockett initiates coverage on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $177.00.
The analyst commented, "I launch coverage of Disney with a Buy rating and $177 PT, up nearly 36%. Disney's theme parks, and those of peers, are in what may be the strongest demand environment ever, judging by record pricing leverage, and big crowds. More catalysts can come as international travel resumes and Disney's cruise ships resume sailing. In DTC streaming, I'm skeptical about the sector, but see Disney as relatively well positioned as an early mover with scaled leadership, global footprint and distinct brand."
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $127.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) PT Lowered to AUD33.40 at CLSA
- Perpetual Ltd (PPT:AU) (PRPLF) PT Lowered to AUD30.90 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!