Rosenblatt Starts Altra Holdings (AIMC) at Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham initiates coverage on Altra Holdings (NASDAQ: AIMC) with a Neutral rating.
Te analyst comments "Following an elongated period of pedestrian earnings, management implemented a series of strategies back in 2014 which forged a positive inflection in results. Then, the transformational acquisition of the A&S division of FTV in late-2018 brought with it potential for further improvement in operating performance. But that potential is on hold. Last year, weakness in key verticals left earnings flat. This year, with a recession upon us, most of AIMC's verticals are weak and we're expecting a 40% decline in earnings. With leverage above-average, we see little upside in the stock."
Shares of Altra Holdings closed at $21.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom (ZM) Is Here to Stay Says KeyBanc After Upgrading to 'Overweight', Shares Surge
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!