Roku (ROKU) Will Keep Beating - Cannonball Research
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cannonball Research analyst Vasily Karasyov reiterated a Buy rating and $650.00 price target on Roku Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) following results. Karasyov explains how the company is beating and why they will keep beating.
The analyst commented, "We think Q1 results and updated guidance are a good illustration of our argument that there is room for upside to the Street's estimates and the main sources of it are revenue streams into which we have limited
visibility. Our analysis of the Platform segment revenue structure shows that (i) the revenue contribution from non-video advertising may be underappreciated, and (ii) growth assumptions needed to get to our revenue estimates are not demanding. We think there are more quarters like this coming and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Roku Inc. closed at $284.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Heartland Express (HTLD) at Buy
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$33.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!