Roku (ROKU) Will Keep Beating - Cannonball Research
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cannonball Research analyst Vasily Karasyov reiterated a Buy rating and $650.00 price target on Roku Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) following results. Karasyov explains how the company is beating and why they will keep beating.
The analyst commented, "We think Q1 results and updated guidance are a good illustration of our argument that there is room for upside to the Street's estimates and the main sources of it are revenue streams into which we have limited
visibility. Our analysis of the Platform segment revenue structure shows that (i) the revenue contribution from non-video advertising may be underappreciated, and (ii) growth assumptions needed to get to our revenue estimates are not demanding. We think there are more quarters like this coming and reiterate our Buy rating."
Shares of Roku Inc. closed at $284.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR560 at Elara Securities India
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!