Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at TD Securities
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
TD Securities analyst Vince Valentini raised the price target on Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (NYSE: RCI) to Cdn$76.00 (from Cdn$74.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeroports de Paris (ADP:FP) (ARRPY) PT Lowered to EUR76.35 at HSBC
- AENA SME SA (AENA:SM) (ANNSF) PT Lowered to EUR151.12 at HSBC
- Poly Property Services Co Ltd (6049:HK) PT Raised to HK$62.92 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!