Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) Announces Two New Launches - BofA Securities
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Ronald Epstein reiterated a Buy rating and $12.00 price target on Rocket Lab USA (NASDAQ: RKLB) after the company announced its next two launches will be responsive space missions for the U.S. Government’s National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). The company will launch two satellites, “NROL-162” and “NROL-199”, based on the Electron rocket in New Zealand on July 12th and July 22nd.
The analyst stated "The announcement of the new launches comes after the recent successful launch and trans lunar injection deployment of NASA’s CAPSTONE satellite. The dual launch will bring Electron’s total launches to 29 and, if successful, 149 total satellite deployments. Rocket Lab continues to demonstrate frequent and reliable launches as the most affordable small-lift option for the U.S. and allied customers. We continue to view Rocket Lab’s position in small satellite launches as favorable, given estimates stating small satellites will account for 94% of launches by the end of the decade."
Shares of Rocket Lab USA closed at $3.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) PT Lowered to $44 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- BofA Securities Reiterates Buy Rating on Carvana (CVNA) Post CarMax News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!