Robert Walters PLC (RWA:LN) PT Raised to GBP8.15 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Credit Suisse analyst Andy Grobler raised the price target on Robert Walters PLC (RWA:LN) to GBP8.15 (from GBP7.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.55 at Berenberg
- AstraZeneca (AZN:LN) (AZN) PT Raised to GBP100 at Morgan Stanley
- Leonteq AG (LEON:SW) PT Raised to CHF63.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!