Riot Blockchain (RIOT) PT Raised to $5 at H.C. Wainwright
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Kevin Dede raised the price target on Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT) to $5.00 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- Bounce-Back in Bitcoin and Exchange Platform Progress Lead to Bounce-Back in Our PT
- A higher valuation is predicated on consistent results driven by coming the crypto exchange platform
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Corp Group Ltd (CCP:AU) PT Lowered to AUD28.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) PT Raised to $130 at Stifel
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBitcoin, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!