Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR11.50 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Credit Suisse analyst Thomas Adolff raised the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR11.50 (from EUR10.80) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- CLSA Upgrades James Hardie Industries (JHX:AU) (JHX) to Buy (1), 'Cheapest in a decade as growth strategy accelerates'
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!