Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Lowered to EUR9 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
JPMorgan analyst Christyan Malek lowered the price target on Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) to EUR9.00 (from EUR10.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Logitech International SA (LOGN:SW) (LOGI) to Buy, 'Strong cash flow prospects not reflected in shares'
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Lowered to TWD755 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!