Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Lowered to EUR183 at Citi
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Citi analyst Simon Hales lowered the price target on Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (OTC: REMYY) to EUR183.00 (from EUR220.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
- International Distributions Services PLC (IDS:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.85 at JPMorgan
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!