Regenxbio Inc. (RGNX) PT Raised to $65 at Raymond James
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Dane Leone raised the price target on Regenxbio Inc. (NASDAQ: RGNX) to $65.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "On Thursday during the WORLDsymposium, RGNX presented clinical results from the RGX-121 study of patients with severe Hunter Syndrome. The data had been released earlier in the week (Link to Note), but the presentation at the conference included context and Q&A with the clinical community. Furthermore, over the course of the week we have gotten a sense of the competitive landscape for new therapies targeting Hunter Syndrome, and have gained conviction that RGX-121 may be a next generation front-line therapy. We have now incorporated RGX-121 for Hunter Syndrome into our financial forecasts and model ~$326 in sales during 2030, which supports increasing our price target to $65 (versus $60 prior) and reiterating our Strong Buy rating on RGNX."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) PT Raised to $76 at Jefferies Into EPS
- Northern Technologies International Corp. (NTIC) PT Raised to $23.50 at Northland Capital Markets
- SCREEN Holdings Co Ltd. (7735:JP) (DINRF) PT Raised to JPY12,300 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!