Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Raised to $669 at BMO Capital
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Matthew Luchini raised the price target on Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) to $669.00 while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Regeneron reported a top- and bottom-line beat, driven largely by REGEN-COV, though Eylea and Dupixent also exceeded expectations. 2Q also saw important clinical progress with positive Phase 3 Libtayo chemo combo study stopped early on survival benefit. We continue to see potential for strong performance from Regeneron's core products with ongoing Dupixent label expansion efforts and oncology pipeline progress providing mid- to long-term growth opportunities. We update our model for 2Q results and run rates, rolling our DCF forward to mid-2022, and taking our target to $669. Reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Plc. (PRU:LN) (PUK) PT Lowered to GBP16.40 at RBC Capital
- Vtech Holdings Ltd. (303:HK) (VTKLY) PT Lowered to HK$57 at HSBC
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.20 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!