Regency Centers (REG) PT Raised to $72 at BTIG
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BTIG analyst Michael Gorman raised the price target on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) to $72.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- raising 2021 and 2022 FFO/sh estimates for Regency Centers to $3.66 and $3.73 from $3.40 and $3.56 previously, reflecting management's twice-raised guidance range this year
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- PolyPeptide Group AG (PPGN:SW) PT Raised to CHF155 at Morgan Stanley
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Raised to GBP6.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!