Redwood Trust (RWT) PT Raised to $14 at Jefferies
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Ryan Carr raised the price target on Redwood Trust (NYSE: RWT) to $14.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "NRZ/RWT's business model transitions, to the point where their higher-growth operating businesses now contribute significantly to revenues, command a SOTP valuation (P/E& BV), in our view. Both have clearly outperformed mREIT peers, while these operating businesses should contribute >60% to revenues in '21/'22. We believe the market is missing this relative valuation gap, & reiterate Buy, particularly as our data indicates that numerous growth avenues persist."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies on Better Than Expected Organic Sales
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Jefferies Expects Modest Upside for Kimberly Clark (KMB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!