Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (RDEIY) PT Lowered to EUR14.90 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
UBS analyst Gonzalo Sanchez-Bordona lowered the price target on Red Electrica Corp SA. (REE:SM) (OTC: RDEIY) to EUR14.90 (from EUR15.45) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
- Ten Entertainment Group Plc. (TEG:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.25 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!