Raymond James Upgrades Pure Storage (PSTG) to Strong Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $30.00.
The analyst comments "We upgrade Pure Storage to Strong Buy rating (from Outperform) following fundamental checks and trading analysis. Shares have suffered from unfavorable trading flows, in part a victim of the value rotation from growth. Pure generates cash, which should separate it from the crowd. We remain optimistic that the lower priced FlashArray//C, FlashBlade and Portworx acquisition enable Pure to gain share and maintain at least mid-teens sales growth. Our target remains $30, offering over 30% upside."
Shares of Pure Storage closed at $23.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades FOX Corp. (FOXA) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) to Overweight on M&A Exceeding Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!