Raymond James Starts Veracyte, Inc (VCYT) at Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Andrew Cooper initiates coverage on Veracyte, Inc (NASDAQ: VCYT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $45.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage on shares of Veracyte with an Outperform rating. The company is positioned continue to drive growth in its base while adding optionality via M&A with Decipher Biosciences and HalioDx. We also believe the Percepta Nasal Swab (PNS) test fills a unique but fairly large (~$5.5B) niche in by classifying indeterminate lung nodules with a non-invasive solution. Fundamentally, we like the companies tack in general, which is to offer tools that confidently provide clinicians with the appropriate path forward when they sit at key clinical crossroads. These products address large markets already, including 8 of the top 10 cancers in the U.S. and ~$12B TAM, with a path to ~$50B in TAM. Despite a growing toolkit and signs of progress as diagnoses return to normal levels, the stock trades essentially at its pre-COVID-19 multiple once adjusted for an assumed ~$8 per share DCF value for the PNS."
Shares of Veracyte, Inc closed at $37.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) at Outperform
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!