Raymond James Starts Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold initiates coverage on Cambium Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: CMBM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.50.
- Cambium has a diverse customer base without concentration
- Cambium offers three types of products
Shares of Cambium Networks Corp. closed at $10.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Berenberg
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!