Raymond James Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Outperform
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler initiates coverage on Affirm Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $83.00.
The analyst comments "Our positive fundamental view is based on: 1) a Large TAM that benefits from convergence of eCommerce, Social, and Resale themes; 2) Poshmark is a leader in social commerce with large and highly engaged user base; 3) our expectation of ~20% long-term growth, driven by continued growth of active users and existing cohorts, new product categories, international, and enterprise seller services; and 4) the company’s asset-light model, which should lead to 30-35% long-term EBITDA margins."
Shares of Affirm Holdings Inc. closed at $104.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts JFrog (FROG) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ovintiv Inc. (OVV) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Assumes Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Aaron Kessler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!