Raymond James Reiterates Strong Buy Rating on Veritex Holdings (VBTX)
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose came out to defend Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX), telling clients to buy the dip following results.
The firm reiterated a Strong Buy rating and $33.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Veritex Holdings closed at $27.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$3 at JPMorgan
- Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) PT Raised to GBP0.38 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!