Raymond James Reiterates Strong Buy Rating on Veritex Holdings (VBTX)
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose came out to defend Veritex Holdings (NASDAQ: VBTX), telling clients to buy the dip following results.
The firm reiterated a Strong Buy rating and $33.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Veritex Holdings closed at $27.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Jefferies as Margin Pressure Begins and Will Likely Remain
- Facebook (FB) Gets a New $480 'Street High' PT from Credit Suisse as Q2 Expected to Yield Benefits From Continued Budget Recovery
- Yihai International Holding Ltd. (1579:HK) (YNNHF) PT Lowered to HK$58 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!