Raymond James Downgrades Internap Network (INAP) to Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Internap Network (NASDAQ: INAP) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $10.00.
- Downgrades noting monetization of assets and/or a possible full scale sale of the company is likely further out that previously expected.
Shares of Internap Network closed at $2.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades LKQ Corp. (LKQ) to Market Perform
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) PT Raised to $100 at Cowen
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!