Rational AG (RAA:GR) PT Lowered to EUR450 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
RBC Capital analyst Sebastian Kuenne lowered the price target on Rational AG (RAA:GR) to EUR450.00 (from EUR460.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) PT Raised to SGD2.55 at CLSA
- Jasa Marga Persero Tbk PT (JSMR:IJ) (PTJSF) PT Raised to IDR5,540 at CLSA
- BOE Technology Group (000725:CH) PT Raised to RMB9.19 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!