RBC Capital Starts Guidewire (GWRE) at Outperform
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria initiates coverage on Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $125.00.
The analyst commented, "We see shares as attractive trading at 7.5x EV/CY23E revenue, in-line with vertical software peers, while our price target is based on a 10.6x multiple, which we see as justiﬁed by Guidewire’s market leadership, attractive vertical opportunity, and favorable ﬁnancial model exiting the cloud transition."
Shares of Guidewire closed at $90.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Symbotic Inc. (SYM) at Buy
- Hu Lane Associate Inc (6279:TT) PT Raised to NT$155 at CLSA
- UPDATE: Daiwa Securities Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Outperform (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!