RBC Capital Downgrades Superior Energy Services (SPN) to Underperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Kurt Hallead downgraded Superior Energy Services (NYSE: SPN) from Sector Perform to Underperform with a price target of $105.00 (from $1.75).
The analyst comments "The fundamental outlook for SPN has radically changed with the COVID-19 economic impact and the collapse in oil price. As such, we are downgrading SPN to Underperform from Sector Perform and assigning a Speculative Risk rating."
Shares of Superior Energy Services closed at $0.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Thesis has changed': Salesforce (CRM) stock selloff extends on analyst downgrade
- Vizsla Silver Corp (VZLA:CN) (VZLA) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.30 at Stifel Canada
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Comments, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!