RBC Capital Downgrades CSX (CSX) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Walter Spracklin downgraded CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $32.00 (from $37.00).
The analyst commented, "We lower our rating on CSX shares to Sector Perform from Outperform and our price target to $32 from $37. With estimates declining on supply chain congestion and the lack of any company-specific catalysts to reverse the trend, we see better opportunity on a relative return basis elsewhere in the sector."
Shares of CSX closed at $30.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Koninklijke Philips NV (PHIA:NA) (PHG) PT Lowered to EUR42 at Deutsche Bank
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP78 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!