R.F. Lafferty Downgrades Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) to Hold
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) Reportedly in Advanced Talks to Acquire VMWare (VMW), Analysts Mostly Positive
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: Snap's Warning Sends Shivers Throughout Tech; Zoom Gains on Results (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez downgraded Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $35.00 (from $49.00).
"The drivers behind our downgrade and lower price target are moderating hydro output in the near term and moderating demand growth in the broad market," the analyst commented.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Energy closed at $38.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$17.89 at Citi
- Power Grid Corp of India Ltd (PWGR:IN) PT Raised to INR275 at Citi
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!