Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (QUISF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.70 at Raymond James
- Stocks tumble after weak U.S. confidence data; oil gains
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
Raymond James analyst Stephen Boland lowered the price target on Quisitive Technology (QUIS:CN) (OTC: QUISF) to Cdn$1.70 (from Cdn$2.20) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Star Resources (NST:AU) (NESRF) PT Lowered to AUD11 at Credit Suisse
- LIXIL Group Corp. (5938:JP) (JSGRY) PT Raised to JPY2,460 at Nomura/Instinet
- AP Thailand Pcl. (AP:TB) PT Raised to THB13.30 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!