Quest Diagnostics (DGX) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut raised the price target on Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) to $160.00 (from $155.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "e are positive on DGX given our view that continued improvement in core fundamentals -- driven by accelerating payor-driven share gains, organic growth seen in recent hospital lab deals, and mgmt efforts to drive operating efficiencies -- will contribute to improved earnings growth and EPS upside that translates to positive stock momentum. Mgmt's 2H21 guidance seems conservative and could benefit from the emerging spike in COVID
cases due to the Delta variant."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (SCAB:SS) (SVCBF) PT Lowered to SEK124 at UBS
- Hitachi Transport System, Ltd (9086:JP) (HTSLF) PT Raised to JPY4,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Raised to EUR10.90 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!