Purple Innovation (PRPL) PT Lowered to $32 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Curtis Nagle lowered the price target on Purple Innovation (NASDAQ: PRPL) to $32.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
- Rev deceleration adds some caution but LT story intact
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR15,174 at Ambit Capital
- Stockland (SGP:AU) (STKAF) PT Raised to AUD4.74 at UBS
- Ping An Insurance (2318:HK) (PNGAY) PT Lowered to HK$113.88 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!