Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $36 at Susquehanna
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $36.00 (from $33.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
The analyst commented, "We are updating FY22/23 estimates following Pure's Oct-Q (3QFY22) earnings report and conf call from last week, while also introducing our FY24 estimates. All in all, product diversification is playing out and thus helping Pure benefit from the entire storage "pyramid" including Structured Data (FlashArray) and Unstructured Data (Flash Array, Flash Blade, PortWorx)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades M&T Bank (MTB) to Overweight
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR930 at JPMorgan
- Leap Therapeutics (LPTX) PT Raised to $6 at Piper Sandler Following ASCO GI Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!