Pure Storage (PSTG) PT Raised to $21 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) to $21.00 (from $17.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating following the company's 1Q earnings report. Pure Storage reported F1Q21 revenue of $367.1 million, above the Street’s $351.4 million and the original forecast for ~$365 million. Non-GAAP EPS of $(0.02), was above the Street’s $(0.16).
Raymond James' F2Q21 sales estimates go to $393 million, from $355 million, and F2Q21 non-GAAP EPS estimate goes to $0.01 from $-0.12. FY2021 sales go to $1,713 million from $1,655 million previously, and non-GAAP EPS goes to $0.27 from $-0.07.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $70 but Morgan Stanley Sees the Turnaround Progressing with an EPS Hard Deck of $4.50
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!