Public Storage (PSA) PT Raised to $326 at Stifel
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Stephen Manaker raised the price target on Public Storage (NYSE: PSA) to $326.00 (from $320.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are increasing our earnings estimates for PSA and the rest of our self-storage coverage universe. We put out an industry note (Self-Storage REITs - Raising Estimates On Strong Operating Environment) that explains why we are increasing earnings and our thoughts about the current self-storage environment. Details for the model changes for PSA are below. In addition, we are increasing our target price to $326/share, based on a 25.8x multiple on our 2022 FFO estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$58 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!