PubMatic Inc (PUBM) PT Raised 63% at Jefferies After Earnings
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill raised the price target on PubMatic Inc (NASDAQ: PUBM) to $62.00 (from $38.00) after the company delivered 18% and 65% Q4 revenue and EBITDA beats, respectively, with likely conservative '21 guidance.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "We were impressed to see the overall rev growth rate double in '20 vs. '19 (31% vs. 15%) despite the Pandemic, and view guidance of 21-24% rev growth in '21 as more than achievable. We believe PUBM is in the early days of addressing the $350B+ digital ad market and raise our FY21 rev est by 12%." He went on to state "We remain very bullish on the LT opportunity for PUBM. We would note that PUBM reported the highest Q4 rev growth rate in our digital ad coverage, underscoring our view that PUBM should remain a share gainer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Industrial Bank of Korea (024110:KS) PT Raised to KRW10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!