Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $179 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jason English raised the price target on Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG) to $179.00 (from $168.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results.
The analyst said, "We are encouraged by PG's strong business momentum (e.g., US sales +9% YoY on +12% YoY growth last year) and we expect its topline momentum to accelerate sequentially as pricing comes into full effect in 2H and is accompanied by resilient volume growth. And on the cost side, while management has consistently upped its forecast, both guidance and our own bottom-up analysis suggest that the headwind is peaking now."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$155 at TD Securities
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,150 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!