Plexus (PLXS) PT Lowered to $108 at Needham & Company
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti lowered the price target on Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) to $108.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "PLXS at an investor conference yesterday provided an update on the impact of the Malaysian government’s COVID-related lockdown, which led to the downside preannouncement late last month. Management also disclosed a separate issue related to a supplier-related part issue that the company identified. The combined impact of both developments is likely to reduce revenues by ~$100M from management’s prior guidance following the FQ2 report. The good news is that PLXS continues to see a robust demand environment and remains optimistic about generating 9-12% revenue growth beyond F21. We are reducing estimates for F21 and tweaking F22. We are maintaining our Buy rating, but trim our target price to $108 from $110 to reflect the near-term headwinds."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) PT Lowered to $26 at Needham & Company
- Transocean (RIG) PT Raised to $2.50 at Cowen
- Sprout Social Inc. (SPT) PT Raised to $110 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!