Piper Sandler Downgrades Aptive PLC. (APTV) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Alexander Potter downgraded Aptive PLC. (NYSE: APTV) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $90.00 (from $177.00).
The analyst commented, "We are downgrading APTV from Neutral to Underweight (DCF-based PT of $90). With its expertise in electronics and software, APTV is positioning itself as a weapon for 20thcentury automakers who are trying to defeat TSLA. The problem is: Tesla achieved its dominance partially by circumventing tier-1 suppliers like APTV. In this market cap range, we prefer RIVN."
Shares of Aptive PLC. closed at $107.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Cincor Pharma Inc (CINC) to Perform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Aptive PLC. (APTV) to Equalweight
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (ASBRY) PT Lowered to JPY5,100 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!