Piper Sandler Assumes Selectquote (SLQT) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Jeff Garro assumes coverage on Selectquote (NYSE: SLQT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $39.00.
The analyst comments "We believe SLQT has a differentiated approach to efficiently & effectively match consumers with 3rd-party insurers, particularly in the large & growing $30B market for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans. Further, we believe SLQT's proprietary tech platform that scores, bids, and routes leads, combined with a strong track record of recruiting, training, and retaining a flexible staff of producing agents, are the pillars of a flywheel model that attracts partners with rich products, driving satisfied consumers. SLQT helps deepen partner-consumer relationships over time, which improves the analytics that help identify effective leads, agents, and product matches, restarting the flywheel."
Shares of Selectquote closed at $31.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Elanco Animal Health (ELAN) at Buy
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR13.50 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!