Piper Jaffray Starts Berry Petroleum (BRY) at Overweight
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison initiates coverage on Berry Petroleum (NASDAQ: BRY) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
The analyst suspects if the company can deliver successfully on it's forward prognostications and oil prices remain supportive then the stock could outperform over the intermediate-term.
Shares of Berry Petroleum closed at $12.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) to Overweight
- Oppenheimer Starts Taboola (TBLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!