Phreesia Inc. (PHR) PT Raised to $60 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Steven Halper raised the price target on Phreesia Inc. (NYSE: PHR) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "We reiterate our Overweight rating on PHR shares and increase our price target to $60 from $55. After the market close on Tuesday, March 30, the company reported solid F4Q21 results. Revenue was ahead of our expectations and FactSet consensus, while adjusted EBITDA was a touch below. Similar to F3Q21, the top-line benefited from solid growth in new provider clients as well as healthcare utilization returning to near pre-COVID levels. Revenue per provider client grew at a more modest clip. The company has been focused on increasing its footprint of clients, which we think bodes well for long term growth. With this, we have factored in higher growth rates into our DCF model, which is the primary reason for our revised price target. The company's F22 revenue guidance suggests strong growth. Given a higher level of investments in F22, the company will likely use more cash than it did in F22. Still, we remain bullish on PHR shares given the company's long-term growth potential."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!